Plumbing issues of any kind can be such a headache! They really do come in all shapes and sizes often requiring professional help. We always recommend contacting a professional plumber in order to avoid safety and health hazards while ensuring DIY work doesn’t subsequently result in more costs down the road. Plumbing issues can happen in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and outside, making regular maintenance crucial. Here are the top ten most common plumbing problems that happen in Idaho Springs homes.
The Top Ten Plumbing Issues in Idaho Springs Homes
- Dripping Faucets: Dripping faucets can result in high, unnecessary water bills. The most common cause of a dripping faucet is usually an issue with the internal washer.
- Slow Draining Sink: Blockages that restrict water flow can lead to slow draining sinks. While liquid drain cleaners usually do the trick, a professional plumber can always help with clogged drains.
- Clogged Bath or Shower Drain: Hair and soap can create the perfect blockage for any bath or shower. Contact a professional if liquid drain cleaners aren’t effective.
- Clogged Toilet: Toilets can be quite sensitive, experiencing significant blockages that cause a clogged toilet. We’re here to provide professional snaking services if your plunger doesn’t do the job.
- Running Toilet: Leaving a running toilet unaddressed can waste up to 200 gallons of water per day! Don’t let this easy fix cost you on your next water bill.
- Faulty Water Heater: Whether your water heater isn’t heating up water or won’t shut off, water heaters can experience a plethora of issues that require repair or replacement.
- Low Water Pressure: Often experienced by the older homes in Idaho Springs, low water pressure can be caused by sediment build up. We offer professional cleaning services for addressing proper maintenance.
- Jammed Garbage Disposal: It might be tempting to pour Draino down your garbage disposal but this can cause damage to your unit. Turning off your garbage disposal and cleaning it out may assist with the issue. We also provide extensive garbage disposal services for professional cleaning and repairs.
- Leaky Pipes: Leaky pipes can cause damage to floors, furniture, walls, and more. Contact a professional immediately if you’re experiencing leaky pipes.
- Sewer System Backup: Avoid health and safety hazards and contact us immediately if you suspect you’re experiencing a sewer system backup.
Work with Idaho Springs’ Plumbing Specialists
AppleTree PHD is honored to be the plumbing specialists serving the Idaho Springs area. We’re available 24/7 for all of your plumbing needs! Experience fast, reliable plumbing services backed by our decades of experience and cost-effective pricing.
For more information regarding any plumbing concerns you’re having on your Idaho Springs property, please contact us!