If your toilet has been prone to clogs, this may be a sign of a much larger issue. Skip the plunger routine and make sure that your Evergreen home or business isn’t experiencing a significant plumbing concern. It isn’t normal for a toilet to become clogged regularly especially if you aren’t experiencing accidents where someone is flushing things down they’re not supposed to. Contacting your professional AppleTree plumber can help you save money in the long run by finding the underlying cause of your clogged toilet.
Reasons That Your Evergreen Toilet Keeps Clogging
- Oil toilet: Older toilets can have a hard time handling a lot of flushes. If your home or business has an older toilet that keeps getting clogged, it may be time for a new one. A new toilet can also help with water conservation, helping reduce your costs.
- Fill valve issues: If your fill valve is malfunctioning, your tank may not be filling with enough water. When this happens, clogs can happen more frequently.
- Pipe blockage: Having a blockage in the pipes that lead to your toilet can actually cause a clog. This blockage is usually the cause of flushing something down the toilet you’re not supposed to.
- Sewage line issues: Sewer line concerns on your property or in your neighborhood can also lead to frequent toilet clogs. Anything from tree roots to a broken sewer line pipe can cause your toilets to clog up. If you notice other drains in your home backing up, it’s a good idea to contact your AppleTree professional immediately.
- Plumbing vent issues: Plumbing vents can become blocked or damaged which actually leads to toilet clogs. Your plumbing vent is responsible for removing gas from the plumbing system, helping your pipes maintain the right amount of pressure. If your plumbing vent becomes blocked or damaged by subsequent weather, this can also cause your toilet to flush with inadequate force.
Work with Evergreen’s Clog Experts
AppleTree Plumbing, Heating and Drains is honored to be the clog experts serving the Evergreen area. Our trained professionals are happy to help you determine the cause of your frequent toilet clogs. Being aware of potential concerns can help you mitigate further damage and save time and money. We’re available 24/7 for all your plumbing emergencies. For more information regarding clogged toilet concerns, please contact us!