AppleTree Plumbing, Heating, & Drains is proud to be the leaking pipe repair specialists providing unparalleled service across the Western Slope in Colorado since 1983. Our team of AppleTree plumbers is happy to deliver fast, reliable repairs any time, any day. With emergency leak services available, our 24/7 team is here to provide the immediate support you need. Quickly resolve your leaking pipe today!
Typical Causes for Burst Pipes in Western Colorado Homes and Businesses
Burst pipes can be a plumbing emergency nightmare for any homeowner or business owner, often leading to substantial property damage and high costs if left unaddressed. Some of the most typical causes for burst pipes in Western Colorado properties are:
- Old pipes: Some of the older homes in Golden, Conifer, and Genessee can have older pipes that become weak over time. As these pipes age and deteriorate, it can eventually lead to a burst pipe on your property.
- Water pressure: When there’s an impossible clog in your plumbing system, this can compromise other integral parts. The considerable water pressure created by a clog can become too much for your pipes, leading to breakage.
- Collapsed pipe: New construction, environmental changes, and landscaping changes can all shift the weight on your property’s pipes which may force them to rupture. Always work with licensed contractors that plan around your home or business’ existing sewer lines.
- Tree roots: As one of the most common causes of burst pipes in Evergreen and Idaho Springs, tree roots seek water leading them to your water lines. When roots wrap around your pipes and begin penetrating weak points, this ultimately causes burst pipes.
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes can be one of the leading causes of a burst pipe in Colorado. With below freezing temperatures, uninsulated pipes are susceptible to becoming frozen along with the water inside. Once the water in your pipes freezes, it expands leading to a significant split or breaks in your pipe.
Experience Fast, Reliable Burst Pipe Repair in Your Western Colorado Home or Business
If you suspect that you have a burst pipe or pipe leak on your property, it is pertinent to find a professional plumber immediately. The less proactive you are, the more damage can occur in your property. Don’t waste resources and time! While shutting off your main water supply may provide a temporary solution, the water that’s already leaked onto your property can cause rot and mold. Make sure to contact your AppleTree team so we that we can repair your pipes and conduct a thorough cleanup process.
Leading Pipe Maintenance Services for Western Colorado Properties
AppleTree Plumbing, Heating & Drains is honored to deliver leading pipe maintenance services for Western Colorado properties. From pipe inspections to regular maintenance work, our team is happy to provide cost-effective solutions that keep your pipes running smoothly. We’re available for pipe insulation work and inspections as well! Work with the AppleTree plumbing team for the best pipe services in the area.
With our wide array of plumbing services and years of experience in the Western Colorado market, we are confident we can handle any water heater concerns you may have. Call us today at (303) 562-0473.